Silica gel and rubber are highly active adsorption materials. Products made of silica gel are commonly known as environmentally friendly silica gel products. These silica gel products are chemically stable, non-toxic and tasteless, insoluble in water and any solvent, and have strong acid resistance. Alkali corrosion ability, heat resistance, scratch resistance and other advantages, so it is widely used in daily life. Dirty silicone products will affect the appearance of items, so how to disinfect silicone products? What are the disinfection methods for silicone products?
of silicone products 1. Silicone can be cleaned and disinfected with clean water. If it is not so smooth and uneven, we can find a small brush to clean it gently; if cleaning is not enough, we can use soap to smear it on it for cleaning and disinfection;
2. Disassemble the silicone product and soak it in water directly;
3. If it is the kind of silicone that dissipates heat, we can use alcohol to disinfect it;
4. You can also soak the contaminated part of the silicone product in warm water, when the stain is soaked After dissolving, rub it with your hands until all the stains are removed, then wash it again with warm detergent, and finally rinse it with water;
5. Dip some xylene with a small rinse, soak it in the silica gel, and wipe it with a paper towel Silica gel soaked in xylene and finally wiped clean with a rag.
6. If there is a lot of dirt on the silicone product, use a soft brush to add some toothpaste to gently scrub, which can also achieve the purpose of disinfection;
7. Disinfect the silicone product with alcohol. Do not use too much alcohol, otherwise the silicone product will be damaged. Yellow, and then use a hair dryer to dry the silicone product. It cannot be dried in the sun, and there is no need for it. It is enough to hang it in the house. The silicone product dries quickly.