What to pay attention to when using the gutta
-percha 1. Do not wrap the gutta-percha around the neck. The anti-drop teether hangs around the baby’s neck to prevent it from falling on the ground. However, adults should never wrap the tape of the teether around the baby’s neck to avoid strangling the baby and causing an accident.
2. According to the baby’s teething situation, choose the suitable teether for the baby. With the growth of the baby’s age, the size and style of the teether should be adjusted accordingly, and the baby’s favorite and most suitable product should be selected.
3. To clean the teether regularly, the silicone material is easy to generate static electricity, and it is contaminated with more dust and bacteria. If it is not cleaned regularly, it will bring the dirty things into the baby’s body. Check the quality of the gutta-percha from time to time, and do not use broken or aged gutta-percha for your baby.
4. Pay attention to product quality when purchasing. If you buy inferior products, it is easy to endanger the health of your baby.
5. Mom prepares a few more clean teethers for emergencies. When taking your baby out, remember to keep a clean toothpaste in your bag to prevent your baby from crying due to uncomfortable gums.
6. Ice cubes and gauze should also be prepared. When the baby is emotional and crying and is reluctant to use the teether, you can wrap ice cubes with clean gauze and apply it on the baby’s gums for a short time. You can also moisten the gauze with cold water and gently wipe the child, which can relieve pain.
Cleaning and care
of teether After use, the teether should be cleaned and disinfected in time for the next use. For general cleaning and care of teethers, there are the following points to note:
1. Read the instructions carefully before use. Different materials of teethers have different cleaning methods. If some gutta-percha should not be cooked at high temperature, or put in the refrigerator, or sterilized with a sterilizer, be sure to follow the instructions, otherwise the gutta-percha will be damaged.
2. Wash with warm water, add an appropriate amount of edible detergent according to the instructions, rinse it off, and then dry it with a sterilized dry towel.
3. When put in the refrigerator, do not put the gutta-percha in the freezer, otherwise it will damage the gutta-percha and hurt the baby’s gums and tooth development.
4. The cleaned teether should be placed in a clean container, preferably a sterilized container.